What is the best street food in Raipur?
Some of the best street foods available in Raipur are:
- You woke up after a bad dream at 3:30 am. You are hungry and leaves in a PG. The Poha and chola, Chai and Idli Sambhar of Raipur Railway station road is waiting for you very early in morning. Go and enjoy.
- You are a student and had to attain GATE or CAT coaching classes in morning at 6. But before that you need to fill your empty tummy. The solution is in Jaistambh Chowk. The guy at Jaistambh chowk earns so much that, IT dept raided his house.
- Your mouth starts watering after listening the words Dahi Vada. Then Rathore Chowk is the place for you in Raipur.
- A shop at Gaurav path, civil lines, Raipur is famous for its fast food especially chaat.
- If you heart falls for regional foods, then you should visit Gadh Kalewa at Gadhi Chowk.
- Opposite Rajkumar college, Beside the Bharat Petroleum Station is the street vendor who sells awesome Khaasta Chaat.
- Samosa with freshly prepared tomato and green chilli chatni, that too 2 in Rs. 10 only. For that you need to come at Gol Chowk, Kabir Nagar.
- Tasty Moong Dal Halwa and Moong Bada can be tasted in Sadar Bazar, Raipur.Just beware of the crowd at peak hours.
- If you are fan of Dabeli, then you have two spot famous for it. One in Shankar Nagar and the other at WRS colony.
- Another famous spot for tasty Poha is near the Marine Drive, Raipur. First, enjoy the scenic view and then your food.
- Mouthwatering veg and none veg momos are served in Amanaka.
- Wants to taste how a omelette or egg roll made of desi eggs is. Then visit Tikrapara, RAipur.
After tasting street food at every place mentioned, come back here to thank me and leave a feedback. Cheers!
Edit 1: Another best spot for momos in Raipur is at Marine drive (Momos Adda). They also serve best momos